Location – Midlands
Job Type – Permanent
Format – Cross Platform
2 x Experienced Game Programmers
An exciting studio in the Midlands are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Game Programmers to join their outstanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly motivated team of talented developers and industry veterans working on an exciting new AAA multi-player game experience.
- Highly proficient professional C++ programmer, comfortable coding, debugging and optimising complex systems.
- Proven track record of designing and building modern game systems.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team of mixed disciplines, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive individual able to take a rough brief through to a quality finished product within a specified time frame.
- A passion for producing games of exceptional calibre.
- Experienced with C#.
- Previous experience creating or maintaining game production tools.
- Online game development, web technologies and client/server network infrastructure.
- DirectX or OpenGL graphics API experience
- Concurrent systems and multi-processor optimisations
- Multi-platform game development over a broad range: pc, mobile, tablet and console.
- Experience integrating 3rd party middleware into existing pipelines.
To apply please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Max Hurd - Programming Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214420