Job Title – Executive Producer
Job Location – East Anglia
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
Fantastic opportunity for talented Producer to join one of the UK's leading independent developers in this key production management position.
This is to deliver a fast-paced, intricately balanced, co-op First Person Shooter, creatively driven by user created content and offering players an exciting new level of battlefield destructibility. You will be responsible for managing a talented external development team, holding the vision for the project and using your extensive games knowledge to fine-tune the player experience.
Key Duties Include:
- Manage time and budget for the project, always remembering quality is key.
- Build the necessary infrastructure to support the project, e.g. Development Manager, Technical Director, Lead Artist and Marketing leads.
- Co-ordination of major stakeholders in the project, e.g. Development Manager, Technical Director, Lead Artist and Marketing leads.
- Planning, providing goals for teams, identifying and mitigating risks, managing priorities and urgent problem-solving decisions.
- Foster positive working relationships, teamwork, and communication within the development teams in a productive team environment.
- Proven leadership abilities within the games industry as a senior external producer.
- An excellent understanding of session-based games and balancing.
- A brilliant understanding of the systems behind user generated content.
- A strong track record of delivering on time, to budget at a high level of quality.
- Ambitious and forward thinking. In touch with where session based gaming is and is going, a real passion for breaking boundaries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Complete game product life-cycle experience
- A keen enthusiasm for gaming especially online games / MMOs
- Proven experience with a squad based FPS title
The salary is negotiable on experience and the company offers a good benefits package alongside the base salary.
For further details, please send your Word CV for my attention to email@example.com or contact me via the details below:
Nadja Lindacher | Senior Development Management Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD | Direct Line: +44 (0) 1206 214419 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: Nadja.Lindacher.opm | LinkedIn: Click Here | Games Production Management Click Here | Twitter Click Here