Global games giant, leader in the console market are seeking a European Product Marketing Manager for their hardware and platforms division to work as part of the wider team who will be responsible for assisting and directing sales territory and commercial activities across multiple territories.
You should already be a Product Manager and ideally have a sound understanding of the console hardware market and come from a console marketing background or alternatively have a senior level role in a software division.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing platform marketing projects across the console division and newly released next gen sets.
- Being the port of call for market strategy and asset creation.
- Managing marketing projects for console; you will be charged with formats, product initiatives, specific projects, and be the key contact for territory marketing enquiries.
- Managing the project budget and presenting regular status information to the VP and Director of the sectors.
- Projects including new model launches, updates service launches, and seasonal based campaigns.
- Tracking KPIs and sale analysis across marketing activity.
- Development and management of project schedules.
- Working with external agencies and parties as required including marketing agencies for assets
- You will also be hot on the lookout for competitor activity and be ready to sign off all Brand POS and PR materials.
- Overall you will be charged with all Marketing and PR and event activity in your European territory.
This is a fantastic 360 games marketing opportunity with a top branded games company.