Our client is a global leader and a hugely recognised brand for downloadable content and applications; they truly are world class in their approach to providing entertainment, game apps, music, shopping functions and TV shows across their platform. They serve millions of active users globally and truly are the most innovative in their provision of this within their market.
They are currently looking for an experienced Games Content Editor for their apps platform. This is an exciting opportunity for a professional with previous experience in digital games content across the EMEIA territories. This role requires an ex editorial games expert with several years of industry experience who really is cutting edge in terms of knowing gaming trends, particularly in the mobile and free to play spaces.
You must be driven by working in a fast paced ever evolving environment and be on the cutting edge of games editorial content in order to drive weekly store changes and decisions on featured content.
You will be responsible for:
· Entire games content featuring strategy across their EMEIA territories, ensuring that a wide selection of titles is promoted from both Indie and larger studios across multiple game genres.
· Heading up strategy for game editorial features across the digital store. Keeping in line with global editorial policy and ensuring that the content best reflects post app testing and content partner input.
· Cross communicating departmentally with other digital entertainment departments to ensure that content reflects seasonal campaigns.
· Working closely with digital store management and marketing teams to align content roadmaps and feature plans for key titles, whilst being involved in store front design on pan territorial basis for interesting applications in the games space.
· Spotting scalable cross content opportunities for games content to collaborate with music, video and other digital content hence maximising the potential available information to promote to a diverse customer base at any given opportunity.
This global brand is looking for people with the following skill sets:
· Prior experience using content management systems, inclusive of developing automated scripts to maximise efficiency.
· Experience having worked with digital review guidelines.
· Proven track record and vast experience in digital gaming content, which must be focused on games which are made for portable devices, mobile and tablet.
· Proven experience in project execution, with a unique combination of excellent attention to detail.
· Proven experience with working with local and multi lingual content requirements is essential, with a solid understanding of how games industries vary across Europe.
· Some experience in eBusiness/Commerce is preferred but not essential.
If you are passionate about free to play games, and have a track record in knowing which games across multiple genres and demographics are most innovative and current, with professional experience in digital games content strategy management, this truly is an exciting role in one of the world’s most cutting edge and global leading multi entertainment providers.
Please send your C.V immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org