Help shape the future of one of the world’s leading independent videogame developers by embracing an exciting new opportunity. Crytek is looking for an experienced Customer Support Manager for Crytek’s online service titles. The ideal candidate is an experienced Customer Support Manager with excellent organizational, customer service, project management skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communications.
- Assist customers with inquiries and issues relating to Crytek’s online service, products and customer accounts.
- Monitor, investigate and follow up on inquiries and issues to ensure they are resolved in the most efficient manner possible.
- Establish procedures to provide information to customers on in-game related issues, account status, transactions, and billing issues.
- Liaise closely with the Game teams regarding customer feedback and behavior to continuously build & maintain high quality of on-line gaming service
- Develop methods to improve customer satisfaction and first contact resolution
- Document and track customer feedback, complaints, and resolutions. Identify trends and implement improvements to systems and processes to enhance customer satisfaction, efficiency, and quality
- Define, track, and deliver on customer support and satisfaction KPIs and metrics
- Take a hands-on role, particularly with urgent or escalated issues.
- At least 2 years professional experience in a Customer Support Manager capacity.
- Experience of and strong sense in Online Game Customer Services
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong motivation and high level of commitment
- Excellent teamwork and management skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Experience working with confidential customer account information
- Strong knowledge of Windows-based operating systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, or equivalent tools
- Passion for video games
- Agile with a "can do" attitude – must strive to find an answer using available resources
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Fluent in German and/or other European languages
- In-depth knowledge of Crytek games
- In-depth knowledge of Online service based games
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support...and many more!
Crytek is an independent videogame developer, publisher, and technology provider dedicated to pushing the boundaries of gaming with its cutting-edge 3D game development solution CRYENGINE. With headquarters in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) and studios in Kiev (Ukraine), and Istanbul (Turkey), Crytek has created multiple award-winning titles, including the original Far Cry, the Crysis series, Ryse: Son of Rome, Warface, The Climb, Robinson: The Journey and Hunt: Showdown. Crytek delivers fun and innovative gaming experiences for PC, consoles, and VR and continues to grow its reach in the games-as-a-service market. Every Crytek game is created with CRYENGINE, which can be used by anyone to create games on a Pay What You Want business model.