Customer Service Representative (Polish/English)
OPM’s client is an internationally operating company with offices across Europe and the United States. Their official office language is English. They are a developer of worldwide hits and super subscribed strategy online title. They are looking to immediately hire a bilingual Polish/English speaking Customer Service Representative for their Paris office.
• Respond to customer inquiries in an engaged, professional and timely manner through various contact channels both verbally and in writing.
• Resolve game, account and technical support issues with a superb attention to detail while ensuring the support experience is a positive one.
• Gather information and provide regular feedback about common issues to our development team to help improve both our games and services.
• Investigate and action cheating behaviour and other TOS violations.
• Take part in the creation, active review and improvement of service policies and procedures to constantly improve and evolve our service while focusing on the customer experience.
• Keep yourself proactively up to date with new content and product releases through self-guided e-learning as well as provided training.
• Engage in open sharing of best practices and peer coaching to ensure constant improvement of the service provided to our customers.
Additional Responsibilities may include:
• Ad hoc translations of service articles and game related materials.
• Participation in live events and conventions interfacing with our player community.
• Stay in touch and engage with our player base by sharing tasks with our community team.
• Other tasks as required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English.
• Ability and willingness to work alternating shifts and weekends as required by the business.
• Quick thinking and creative problem solving skills.
• Passion for PC / video games and the ability to understand and empathize with the unique needs and passions of our player community.
• Being enthusiastic about providing outstanding customer service and ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude in all interactions.
• Team player with a high level of self-organization and collaborative personality.
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word.
• Additional language skills, particularly in German, French, Spanish or Czech.
• Minimum two years of customer service experience.
• Experience working in multilingual & multicultural environments.
• Experience with online-based task tracking systems.
• Detail knowledge of and passion for the product.
• Familiarity with the online games industry.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Paige Hornabrook | QA & Localization Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214417 |
Email: Paige@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.