Country Manager - Japan
Salary: £Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Project: Mobile Games
OPM are pleased to be working with this studio that was established in 2009 and specialises in creating high quality Social Games for Facebook and Mobile platforms.
Their free-to-play games are enjoyed by over 50 million players every month worldwide and they constantly strive to improve on this as their games are built for the world to enjoy,
We are seeking an analytical, enthusiastic marketing professional to join as a Country Manager for Japan. My client’s games are very popular in Japan and we are looking for someone who can now grow our audience!
This position will be based in Japan, with frequent travel to (and communication with) HQ in Berlin.
Candidates need to be fluent in both English and Japanese.
- Develop my client’s presence in Japan: Be smart about growing the player base and brand awareness in the world’s largest gaming market! Japanese players love games, you need to make sure they know about them.
- User acquisition in Japan is very local and specific. You should identify key marketing partners and channels (ad agencies, mobile networks, TV broadcasters, other gaming companies), negotiate custom deals, oversee creation of marketing materials, control and optimise the results. You will receive full support from our Berlin-based marketing and creative teams.
- Help my client to understand how we can improve our games to please the Japanese players, and understand where the biggest opportunities in the market are.
- Develop a local PR and community strategy; act as the lead spokesperson in Japan.
- Build upon and further improve the local relationship with some of my client’s key platform partners such as Apple, Google, Facebook, etc.
- Improve the (Berlin-based) Japanese customer service and localization.
- Provide input for our business across Asia.
To apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
Natalie Whiting |
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214415 |
Email: Natalie@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company