OPM are working with a global studio that publishes, markets, and distributes software for their family of products in 109 territories across the world.
They are looking for a talented and highly motivated Unity and C# developer to join their team in central London.
Working with a small, focused team of engineers and artists, you will be working on applications and technology used for non-game apps on their technology.
As part of the Research and Development team, you will have an exciting opportunity to work on a number of VR applications and technologies on current platforms. You will also be encouraged to take part in hackathons and other innovation initiatives within the global R&D department.
The daily role will involve working with the team designer and artists to create front-end experiences for non-game applications in Unity. This will include 3D environments, menus and other UI. You will also be interfacing with the core dev team who provide Unity interfaces to low-level C/C++ libraries. It would be highly advantageous as a developer to have experience in C/C++ to complement the team skill set.
* Proficiency in Unity/C# development, ideally on games consoles.
* Experience in graphics programming (from low level to Unity and Unreal Engine.)
* Experience of C/C++ in a professional capacity is also highly advantageous.
* Experience of 360, 4k and HDR video.
* Experience of Virtual Reality platforms.
* Experience of working within teams and able to self-manage own work.
* Experience with testing methodology and frameworks.
* Experience with git/github source control
* Experience with Jenkins Continuous Integration
* Experience making Unity plug-ins.
Sounds good to you? Get in touch to find out more!