Job Type - Contract
Duration - 12 months
Platform - Console/PC
Location - Guildford
This famous studio is seeking a highly talented Gameplay Programmer to work on an unannounced title. Demonstrating a passion for high quality work in an agile environment, the ideal candidate will be able to turn their hand to the majority of gameplay programming tasks and be able to take responsibility for delivering specific gameplay features in a networked multiplayer game.
Experience and skills needed.:
• Previous experience working on multiple AAA projects in a gameplay role
• Previous experience of multiplayer game programming.
• Advanced understanding in C/C++ (3-5 years proven industry experience).
• Strong understanding of Game Networking , Animation, AI and Audio.
• Knowledge of Unreal Engine 3 or 4 highly desirable.
• Proven ability to work effectively with designers to match their vision.