This is an exciting opportunity to work with our in-house Total War Brand team.
The Content Producer will be working closely with the Lead Content Producer, Lead Community Manager and title Brand Manager and will commission and create engaging content for marketing purposes.
The Content Producer will be skilled in producing a range of audio-visual content types: from 2D graphics to long-form video or short, snappy, cinematic clips. They will need exceptional time management skills and a creative mind for developing content at short notice for any of our marketing campaigns or titles.
The role demands a very high level of familiarity with videogames, marketing campaigns and social media, with attention to detail on which elements work best. The ideal candidate would bring a solid track record of content creation and a detailed understanding of who the Total War audience is and what makes them tick.
Working with direction from the Brand Managers and Developers, you will produce a variety of high quality video content – from gameplay trailers to behind the scenes. You will be responsible for creating a variety of graphics to support our marketing campaigns. You will plan, scope, shoot, capture and edit content which improves our communication with our audience within relatively short timescales.
You will optimise content based on feedback and seek to continuously improve on the work you produce in order to capture the widest, or most-engaged audience possible. Supporting the Social Media Manager and Digital Content Editor in their roles, you will provide material support and assets where required.
As a part of the role you will contribute to the wider community team as required; playing our games on livestreams, interacting with Twitch chat and attending promotional events. A key element of this role is the ability to regularly report on your successes to a high standard.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- A key understanding of how to play Total War and a knowledge of our marketing content and brand voice
- Impressive track record of high-quality content production essential
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work quickly to a high standard
- A thorough understanding of high performing content types across video, live and 2D content
- A high degree of competence across all Adobe Creative products including Premier Pro, Photoshop and After Effects
- Knowledge of PC gameplay capture tools
- Self-starting attitude
- Basic knowledge of camera and audio equipment
- A thorough appreciation of the Total War series is extremely desirable
- Experience of working within a large games developer or publisher marketing team is preferred but not required
Creative Assembly is one of the UK's leading games development studios, founded in 1987 and located in West Sussex, UK and in Sofia, Bulgaria.
We have gathered our team of world-class, diverse and multi-national talent, dedicated to crafting some of the most renowned gaming experiences and giving our loyal followers worlds in which to immerse themselves.
Our focus on quality has filled our awards cabinet over the years – from BAFTAs to Ivor Novellos. We owe this to our team – creatives from a breadth of backgrounds, who unite to share their ideas and expertise, to craft the highest quality gameplay.