Leading Worldwide Developer, Publisher and Distributor of interactive entertainment for video games, PC handhelds and wireless, who are moving onto mobile platforms seeks an experienced Community Manager for its famous fighting franchise. This is a true gamer’s classic range of titles and you will be the voice of the range for this leading brand.
This role would suit a junior person whom has a passion for fighting titles that has had some exposure to presenting on video and would be confident in front of an audience.
Responsibilities will include;
·Day to day engagement with the gaming community game community across all social and digital channels – to include the European website, Facebook, and Twitter as a minimal.
· Grow the KPI rates for the community across social media channels.
· Have some level of creation and streaming skills for YouTube Content.
· Be the recognizable “face of the community”
· Regular liason with the fighting game team and support the future of fighting game titles.
· Be on schedule; to the timely flow of assets.
· Liason for brand management and digital and mobile sales for promotion of specific titles. Maximize the usage of PR assets on social media and community channels.
· Work with local communities for the creation of events and amplification of existing events.
· Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop and Video Software editing ( final cut pro)
The ideal candidate will be a senior community coordinator who has had the exposure of support towards the community manger looking to step up or alternatively a passionate fighter games fan who has had solid community management experience in terms of running community channels.
The role is London based and an initial 12 month contract looking to extend paying between £20-24k DOE.
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or tel Sarah on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs