The Commercial Manager is responsible for the management of key publisher’s business.
This requires the management of multiple aspects of partners business throughout the eco-system, including sales, marketing and digital commerce teams. The main purpose of the role is to build mutually beneficial partnership with Third Party content to help drive shared business goals.
The role requires the development of strong relationships with senior members of third party publishers on a global and regional basis, and an ability to evangelise the benefits of working on the platform.
A robust knowledge of the games market, strong commercial acumen and an ability to think strategically are key to the role.
Role Specific Skills/Experience
- Preferred experience of having worked in the video-games industry within a 3rd party publisher/developer in a business/commercial or similar role.
- A commercially astute individual with a keen eye on ROI.
- Minimum Degree level education or above in business or similar.
- Proven experience in delivering pan-European commercial plans successfully.
- Experience of working with international teams preferred.
- Sound knowledge of digital distribution and its increasing relevance to the videogames business
- Robust understanding of gaming business models and the shift towards service delivery