Salary: £Negotiable DOE
Job Type: In-house Contract
OPM are working with a client founded in 2009 by industry veterans with the declared aim to produce AAA titles on next-gen platforms.
They are looking for an experienced Cinematics Designer to join the team on a fixed term contract early in 2014.
The successful candidate will use proprietary tools to create in-engine cinematics which bring the game to life. Reporting to the Lead Cinematics Designer, and working closely with artists and animators, you will plan, implement and polish a wide range of scenes within the game.
You must be flexible, highly motivated and approachable, and be able to learn new tools quickly.
• Extensive industry experience in design, art or cinematics positions
• Experience creating in-engine cinematics or cutscenes on at least one published title
• Excellent video-editing skills (Adobe Premiere)
• A strong understanding of photography and cinematography
• An understanding of lighting and editing techniques
• Excellent communication skills
• A passion for games
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv and work examples FAO Catherine to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1206 214416