Cinematic Designer – Poland, Salary €competitive – RPG Games
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Don't miss this opportunity to work for a well-known game development studio located in Poland. My client's number one priority is to constantly push the boundaries of what role playing games stand for. They are currently recruiting for an experience Cinematic Designer working on story-driven RPG games for mature players
The successful candidate will assist the art team in creating compelling in-game interactive dialogue sequences and dialogue-based cut scenes in the studios proprietary tool. You will have a strong sense of composition, timing and editing as well as a good understanding of narrative storytelling, acting and cinematography.
- Create compelling interactive dialogue sequences and dialogue-based cut-scenes with excellent pacing, acting, and timing.
- Create a specific mood for interactive dialogues and dialogue-based cut-scenes, by using editing and cinematography techniques.
- Communicate with writers and quest designers to improve readability of visual storytelling.
- Following and maintaining pipelines and technical requirements of project (completing tasks on time in the highest quality).
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent understanding of narrative causality and logic.
- Good knowledge of cinematography and editing.
- An understanding of acting basics including posing and timing.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Experience in feature video editing.
- AAA games development experience (RPG title would prove a advantage).
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv and work examples FAO Catherine to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1206 214416
Catherine Cope| Design and Analytics Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214416 | Email: Catherine@opmjobs.com | Skype: catherine.cope.opm
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.