Location - Midlands
Job Type - Contract 12 month with a view to extension
Salary – Up to £350 per day
OPM are pleased to be working with this global organisation with multiple studios. They are responsible for some of the best known IP's out there and are always pushing the boundaries of interactive entertainment.
They are looking for an an experienced Business Analyst with strong Data Analysis, Reporting and visualization skills, to empower decision making processes around the studio’s Titles, features and services.
- Produce, maintain and regularly publish metrics and KPIs.
- In-line with business requirements, provide analytics to support day-to-day operations, tactical product management, and in-depth customer intelligence.
- Liaise with Business stakeholders to understand analytic requirements, measures, success criteria and supporting detail, producing best-fit reporting solution.
- Translate high level business requirements to technical specifications of the BI semantic layer, to be used by BI engineer in design of data flow processes.
- Within the BI team, own, improve and promote all reporting and visualization aspects of the BI process.
- 3 plus years of relevant business analysis experience (in sales/marketing data).
- Proficiency with SQL, Excel, and at least one commercial reporting tool
- Experience in specifying business requirements and BI development
- Exceptionally strong communication skills (both written and verbal), strong collaboration skills, and the ability to work effectively with a diversity of business users, of different technical abilities
- Self-starter who is able to effectively manage time and work load.
- An independent learner who is able to identify knowledge gaps and opportunities for improvements and reach out for resource.
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with SQL Server Analysis Services and OLAP cube design.
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv and work examples FAO Catherine to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1206 214416
Catherine Cope| Design and Analytics Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214416 | Email: Catherine@opmjobs.com | Skype: catherine.cope.opm