Ubisoft is 10,000 creative minds spanning 6 continents. With around 85% of its staff devoted to game development, Ubisoft has the 2nd largest in-house creative team in the world. The company’s 27 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on brands including Assassin's Creed®, For Honor® Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, Tom Clancy's The Division, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
Develop, analyse and maintain scripts, services and tools that support and automate the version creation process on an on-going basis as well as administer material and software resources.
• Design and implement automated processes;
• Work with feedback from the build and development teams to improve systems;
• Debug build system errors and work with the teams to improve systems;
• Identify areas of improvement for the build system and propose solutions;
• Document new and changed processes, highlight these changes to the Development Team once completed;
• Understand best practices, production pipelines and workflows;
• Implement metrics and interpret these metrics to enhance the quality of the systems;
• Work with other support teams to ensure that the Build Farm remains as productive as possible;
• Highlight to Tools and Engineering teams any areas of the Build System that could benefit from changes to Tools or Engine;
• Conduct any relevant ad-hoc work when required.
Skills and Knowledge
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail;
• Good knowledge of programming languages such as Python, C#, C++, Visual Studio etc.;
• Comfortable learning new programming languages, APIs and tools etc.;
• Basic understanding of SQL;
• Knowledge of Perforce and/or Git;
• Knowledge of CI Server (Jenkins);
• Ability to write basic technical documentation;
• Good knowledge of the Windows environment;
• 2 years’ experience in a similar role or other relevant experience;
• Previous experience with Software Provisioning is a bonus.
Salary: Competitive + Relocation
Location: Leamington Spa, U.K
Opening date: 22nd September 2017
Closing date for applications: 21st October 2017
Reflections reserves the right to close this advert earlier than the closing date indicated should we feel we have received sufficient applications.