Assistant / Associate Producer
My client is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant or Associate Producer to join a new team working on new IP for the next-generation of gaming. The job will involve assisting the production team with the day-to-day management of internal planning, development, localisation and testing.
The successful candidate must be extremely well organised and enjoy working in a collaborative and rapidly changing development environment. They must also be able to manage a deadline driven production process and be able to work and communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues across the organisation.
The work is highly varied and a great opportunity to work on a very high-profile project whilst learning more about the broader video games industry.
- Good organisational skills and ability to track multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confident in dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
- Office software (Email, Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Passion for/knowledge of games and the games industry.
- Experience working on a title as part of the development team.
- Localisation experience
- Knowledge of QA and bug fixing procedures
- Experience with bug tracking software
- Experience with project scheduling software (Hansoft, Jira, MS Project or other).
- Knowledge of the full game development life cycle.
The successful candidate for this production role must be available to start ASAP, prior games industry and/or production/project management experience is extremely useful.
Interested? Please contact Simon Hope at: Simon@aswift.com for more information.