Our client is a successful mobile games developer in an amazing Chinese city. They have had huge successes thus far with their iconic kids educational titles, frequently topping the US and European app charts. They are growing fast and are seeking more European talent to join their talented team.
The Art Director will have remarkable leadership skills with the ability to share his/her knowledge and be a skilled communicator with excellent team management skills. He or She will also have to be able to work independently under pressure to produce results under a tight schedule.
As an Art Director, you must have the following experience:
- *3-4 years Art Director experience
- *Highly motivated, with a deep passion for games
- *From a technical perspective - master at Photoshop. (skills with 3D software is a big plus)
- *Aesthetically you fit into cute / casual / social / cartoony concept arts
- *Ability to carry the concept to delivery
- *Superior eye for light, value, composition, color, staging
This is a superb opportunity to join a successful and expanding team!
Please send your CV to Lai@datascope.co.uk for immediate consideration!
To apply please send CV to Lai and Michael @ or tel Michael or Lai on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs or Games Art Jobs