Job Title – Animation Production Manager
Job Location – North West
Job Type – 9 month fixed term contract
Job Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
Would you like to join one of the UK’s longest standing and successful development houses? With a pedigree in games development reaching back to the late 80s, working with some of the world’s best-known IPs and scooping just about every industry award out there, the studio is currently looking for an experienced Animation Production Manager to join their Cinematics team for a fixed term contract of 9 months. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within a highly successful and creative team producing high quality animation.
They are looking for highly self-motivated applicants who can confidently oversee all aspects of animation production from script to screen.
Ideal candidate for the role would have/be:
- Demonstrable experience in managing animation production either in tv, film, or games.
- Confident working in large teams with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to take initiative using own discretion and skills to work with limited supervision.
- Thrives in a high volume and demanding environment.
- Excellent organisation skills, and be comfortable multitasking.
- Computer literate - confident and experienced with MS Office, with a working knowledge of Maya being a strong advantage.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
A strong candidate will also have one or more of the following:
- Degree, related qualification or equivalent experience in Animation, or related film-making
- Experience working with games
- Previously held a position as a CG Animator
In return they offer a competitive salary and a range of benefits.
Fixed Term Contract: 9 Months
Salary: £DOE + Benefits
For further details, please send your Word CV for my attention to email@example.com or contact me via the details below:
Nadja Lindacher | Senior Development Management Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD | Direct Line: +44 (0) 1206 214419 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: Nadja.Lindacher.opm | LinkedIn: Click Here | Games Production Management Click Here | Twitter Click Here