ANDROID GAMES PROGRAMMER
My client is an established mobile games studio based in the heart of the Cotswolds. They are developing and launching fun, addictive, playable and engaging iPhone & Android games and apps.
They have already released a plethora of successful products into the mobile app & gaming world in the last 2 years, generating over 45 million downloads and no.1 hits in over 120 countries around the world!
My client are looking for an Android Programmer and a Senior Android Programmer who can join their team of game programmers. Working on a Unity title, you will help develop Android technology and support our team on the Android platform.
- Proactively push Android technology forward to maximize use of the platform
- Inform best practices for Android application development
- Design and implement the shared technology codebase on Android
- C# or another C-based language (highly proficient)
- Unity 3D experience
- Android OS (desirable)
- Ability to develop cross-platform systems
- 2-3 years industry experience
- Java would be advantageous
- Programming experience on games ? preferably on mobile devices
If you meet the criteria as outlined above and would like to receive further information, please contact Jake Perkins at firstname.lastname@example.org