Salary: up to £Neg
Job Type: Permanent
My client is looking for an Analytics Consultant to perform customer centric big data analytics within the studio enabling CRM and product planning activities.
The role of the Analytics Consultant is to carry out specific analytics projects; including work estimation, data modelling and preparation, statistical modelling and insight, testing and deployment.
Working within a small, but rapidly growing team, they are looking for an individual who has a strong technical background who has experience of understanding customer value modelling, content preference and sales channel analysis to support CRM activity.
Based in their London offices the team provides insight and analytical services for various global internal business units associated with their products including support for teams in the US and Asia.
• Carry out analytical activities and work-streams through data understanding / data preparation/ modelling and evaluation activities
• Build and support reusable data analysis structures within the technical environment; enabling self-service analytical capability for key technical stakeholders
• Prepare and present analysis results
• To work in close collaboration with other technical and non-technical teams to facilitate data preparation and reporting integration
• Identifying metadata issues, developing data quality measurements and working driving through changes to improve overall data quality
Skills Experience Required:
• Extensive experience within a commercially focused analytics environment
• Experience in the use of at least one established commercial statistical analytics tools including (KXEN, SAS, SPSS, Revolution R)
• Strong understanding of data warehousing principles and data modelling.
• Strong technical skills in data preparation; SQL and Excel essential
• Interest in gaming
• Global / Pan regional company in one of the below sectors:-
o Online services & E-commerce
o Entertainment business
• Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
• Strong written & verbal communication skills; including the ability to present detailed analyses to a broad audience range
• Ability to work collaboratively with other business units in order to achieve common objectives
• Bachelor’s Degree [ maths or statistics based ]
• Understanding of business requirements gathering and business / systems analysis.
• Experience of modelling and analysis of data within digital products environment
• Experience of building customer loyalty programmes within financial services organisation including subscription services
• Ability to utilise various tools to enable the visualisation of complex data forms
• Knowledge of standard analytical process models including CRISP-DM
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv and work examples FAO Catherine to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1206 214416
Catherine Cope| Design and Analytics Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214416 | Email: Catherine@opmjobs.com