Job Title: 3D Animator & Rigger
Salary: Attractive Salary in Taiwan, Benefits incl. Relocation and VISA
Job Type: Permanent
Project: Platform Game
Platforms: PS4 & PC
Have you ever wanted to live and work in an exotic East-Asian city?
My client is an Indie studio in Taiwan working on a 3D-action platform game for high-end PCs and PlayStation 4. They are now in the position to hire an experienced animator and rigger who can proactively work independently on all the character sets for their game.
Does this sound like the adventure you have been waiting for?
• Keyframe Biped and Quadruped Character Animation skills
• Excellent skills in using 3D software (Maya, Max or Motion Builder)
• 3D character rigging skills
• Excellent sense of motion and animation
• Understanding of the game making process
• Understanding of anatomy, proportion, weight and rhythm
• Self-motivated, excellent work ethics, and can work well with others
• Efficient and creative
• Understanding on non-linear animation / state machines
• Scripting skills
• Passion for games, animation and entertainment
• Has worked on games before or shipped a console title
• Has any VFX / particle experience
A competitive benefits package is on offer for the successful applicant as well as help relocating.
To ensure a speedy application please email your up to date CV in MS WORD FORMAT and Show Reel to firstname.lastname@example.org
So what are you waiting for? Don't miss out on this great career opportunity!
Jon Norfolk | Art & Animation Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214425 |
Email: Jon@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.