Thursday 2nd February, Rich Mix, Shoreditch, London
No fluff. No sponsor-to-speak. Just a gathering of specialists who have lots to gain by helping each other out.
The last open( London ) event was focused on mobile gaming and led to a widely publicised report about how gaming experiences compare across the iPhone 6, Galaxy S6 and Nexus 6 devices.
In 2017, we at open(London) are going to extend our focus to mobile apps, automotive and VR, in addition to games. You can expect presentations and panel discussions with QA experts who have been selected to speak for their insights rather than for their sponsorship, and who will be open to honest, frank engagement with the audience.
Over the course of a single, intense day, open( London ) will drill deep into mobile QA topics including:
- What app and game creators can learn from each other's innovations
- What platform-holders are doing to make testing easier (and whether it's enough)
- The latest ways to leverage automated and cloud-based testing
- How to make the most of manual, crowd and in-the-wild testing
- How to extend tests to cover performance, power and security
- How to test specific e-commerce scenarios such as micro-transactions and free-to-play
- How to test next-gen automotive, VR and AR applications