Industry awards ceremony celebrating the talent in the meteoric international eSports scene to land later this year
The debut eSports Industry Awards will arrive in London on November 21st at London hotspot The Brewery.
Hosted by games industry commentator and presenter Julia Hardy and the Gadget Show’s Jason Bradbury, over 600 of the industry’s leading figures will gather to celebrate achievements and network with each other – and the event will be streamed to the world live on the night.
The 18 categories are:
- Best Streaming Platform
- eSports Commercial Partner of the Year
- eSports Team of the Year
- Best Live Event
- 2016 Shoutcaster of the Year
- eSports Rookie of the Year
- New eSports Game of the Year
- Best Hardware
- Streamer of the Year
- Best eSports Coverage Website 2016
- eSports Photographer of the Year
- eSports Journalist of the Year
- UK eSports Player of the Year
- Console Player of the Year
- PC Player of the Year
- eSports Publisher of the Year
- eSports Game of the Year
- eSports Personality of the Year
An international judging panel consisting of respected professionals from a cross section of the eSports industry including ex-players, media and broadcasters will then determine the overall winners in each of the categories.
The eSports Industry Awards 2016 has already received the backing of Gfinity, who will bring its expertise in streaming live events, as official broadcast partner.
CEO of Gfinity, Neville Upton commented: “Gfinity is delighted to be the broadcast partner and helping to raise the profile of esports within the UK while recognising the achievements of people throughout the industry."
For any other information contact email@example.com.