Our second conference of the year will examine the market for mobile content in developing regions
Monetising Mobile: Emerging Markets
Tuesday, September 28th, 2010
The next Monetising Mobile conference will take place on Tuesday, September 28th at the Soho Hotel in London.
It follows our hugely successful May event and will examine the market for mobile content in regions such as Russia, Eastern Europe, India, China, South Africa, Brazil, the Middle East and more.
It will address topics such as:
• Operator strategy on mobile value added services – walled gardens v D2C
• Availability of carrier billing
• Successful content services: ringbacks in India, ad-funded SMS in South Africa...
• Handset penetration and brand market shares
• What type of mobile advertising works best – and how to implement it
• The enduring power of IVR services
• The best aggregators to know
• When and how to localise your content
* Keynote speaker: Anu Shah, CEO, IMI Europe – An overview of the content market in key regions from one of the sector’s biggest specialists
* Simon Davies, MD Europe of Snaptu – Putting the internet into the hands of feature phone users
* Gary Corbett, commercial director, Oxygen8 – an insight into South African mobile VAS market
* Neeraj Roy, Hungama – what does the Indian content consumer want?
* Shailendra Pandey, senior analyst, Informa – key stats an insights from the world’s emerging markets
* Anuj Khanna, CEO, Wireless Expertise – a statistical snapshot of the Indian market
* James Lamberti, VP of global research and marketing, InMobi – The mobile advertising market in India, Asia and the Middle East
* Andreas MacMahon, account director, Accumulate UK – pre-loaded content distribution in emerging markets
* Dave Moreau, CEO, Fonestarz – How to get your content into the Middle Eastern region
* KF Lai, CEO, Buzz City – Profiling the mobile internet user. This session will provide insight into the consumer behaviour of today's mobile internet user in emerging markets.
* Balbir Blugan, applications manager, Sony Ericsson – the market for apps in Russia and the Middle East
And more to be confirmed...
Email Katy.Grant@intentmedia.co.uk now to reserve a place at the early bird rate of just £199 + VAT, or call her on +44 (0) 1992 535 646 for more information.
From August 10th, the rate will be £229 +VAT.
For sponsorship and ticket enquiries, please contact Katy.Grant@intentmedia.co.uk or call +44 (0)1992 535 646.
If you are interested in speaking at Monetising Mobile: Emerging Markets, please contact Tim.Green@intentmedia.co.uk, or call +44 (0)1992 535 646.